Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm
Dragen stands still panting heavily his fur matted down with sweat. He slicks back the hair on his head and pushes back his ears. “I...uhm. Yeah i’m Good.” Dragen looks down at the bandage still on his stomach. “Diddo bud is it healed mate?” The bandage flew off of Dragen and the sewn in thread weaves itself out of the wound, and only a scar remains and a few needle holes.
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:16 pm
Malik comes into the room with Dragen and Atlas. “Hey guys, James wants y’all in the control room with him. You healed up yet, Dragen?” Malik takes another swing of his flask and puts it back into his jacket pocket.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:17 pm
Dragen pulls up the hood of his cloak and watches Diddo descend into it’s folds. He nods to Malik then heads towards the control room.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:26 pm
James paces in the control room, a device in his ear. He mumbles something into it, then groans, “No, I am not taking that mission, Barron!” He snaps, tearing the device from his ear and tossing it onto the counter. He runs his fingers through his hair, “Where are the others?” He muses.
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:29 pm
“Wow, Hey, what’s going on? We’re here.” Malik says after seeing James throw the earpiece down.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 pm
James glanced up at Malik, “Oh, just people. Who are stupid and need to die.” He flashed Malik a charming smile, “Slowly... and painfully... with fire...”
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:34 pm
“Well that’s normal. If you don’t mind, I’d like to hurry this up. I’ve got Vibranium stuck in the walls of the garage, and I need to run some more tests.” Atlas fiddles with more stuff on his tablet, checking scans and data
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:35 pm
“Sounds fun, when we start?” Malik returned the smile to James.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 pm
James chuckled, “Well, we’ve docked on Tortuga. We head in, gather some supplies and get a new job from compentent people.”
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 pm
“I need more lab stuff. And a mattress because someone tote the old one up.” Atlas casts a teasing glance at Dragen.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Dragen smiles at the thought of any solid ground. Dragen shoots a death glare right back at Atlas
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:40 pm
“What are we waiting for then, let’s go.” Malik says as he heads out of the control room.
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 pm
“Me and Dragen can head out for the lab stuff. I’ll need his help anyway.” Atlas sticks his tongue out at Dragen, “but y’all probably want to see about food and jobs.” Atlas begins to leave, “Come on Kitty”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:42 pm
Dragen mumbles something under his breath which is clearly not a common language then prepares to accompany atlas
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pm
James followed behind the crew, his hands stuffed in his pockets. As he walked out of the ship, he grabbed his fedora, plopping it on his head.
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:44 pm
“Oh shut up, we’ll get you a cat toy while we’re out.” Atlas smirks at Dragen, and leaves the ship
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:45 pm
“Guess that leaves you and me to go get food and the job.” Malik says to James as he comes up beside him
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:46 pm
James nodded, “Yep. We’ll get the food first. Knowing Evelyn, she’ll be explaining our mission to us over the course of two hours.”
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm
“So. It says here,” Atlas points to the map on his tablet, “that the mechanic shop is a couple blocks away, however, I know a guy who works a shop, under the radar. He’ll give us what we need. It’s about a block away.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm
Dragen extends his claws “tell me there is possible force needed.”
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:53 pm
“Oh, when I say ‘give’ I mean, with... persuasion. You’ll get along great! Just try not to break any vials lying around, I need them.” Atlas looks around as they walk, “...aaaand...here.” He points down a thin and dark alley, “this is where he was last time.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm
Dragen switches on his cloak and stays close to Atlas his claws extended.
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:56 pm
Atlas walks up to the door, knocks, and cocks his head. “Oh well, I guess he’s not home. The door is pretty thick, and barricaded, I can’t kock it in.” Atlas looks to Dragen, “ ur, I think a couple swipes could do the trick.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 pm
The door in front of Atlas slowly creaks open, Dragen whispers “Diddo really likes doors.”
Cursed
Cursed

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:25 pm
Atlas chuckles “and a-Door-able to.” Atlas walks into the dark room. “Helloooooo. I know you’re here, I just need a couple things from you. Don’t worry, you’re perfectly safe.”
A small woman peeks out from behind the counter
“Hey! Betty, how ya doin? How are the kids? Mhmmmhmm. I need a lot of stuff this time, here’s a list” atlas shows her a list. “So can your husband give me these? ASAP if you please.”

The woman runs back, and another man comes forward, not looking too pleased.
“Hey again Steven. I need the stuff, fast as you can. Otherwise things might get....unpleasent” Atlas smiles broadly, but flicks out one side of a wrist blade, “quickly now, thank you.”
Steven shares a few....choice words, but goes and begins collecting n assortment of stuff, vials and beakers full of chemicals and jars of things.

“Thank you dears. “ Atlas stores the assortment of things in his satchel, “but, Steven, you did miss your last payment, about... 1,000 units? I’m going to need that. But I can see you don’t have that, we’ll come back eventually and we need that money. I guess I may as well introduce my friend here.” Atlas nods to Dragen, signaling him to attack.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum