Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’ Empty ‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:26 pm
Previous Bounties Of Malik and Dragen
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’ Empty Re: ‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:32 pm
On the Planet of Caprica Dragen’s following up on a bounty that has stumped a number of bounty hunters in the past and the Units for this bounty was a hefty quarter million.

Dragen begins bobbing and weaving in between the people surrounding the busy Bazaar bubbling comes from within his currently activated cloak. “Yes Diddo I see him the target that has eluded us for so long.”

Suddenly out of nowhere a bullet wizzed past Dragen’s head and hit the target making him drop dead. 

Dragen stood close to the body waiting for the shooter to approach.
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:35 pm
The body suddenly started to float upward into the sky. It flew to a near by rooftop where Malik stands blowing the smoke out of his gun. He theatrically spins the gun as he sheathed it. “That wasn’t as hard as it was made out to be. Time to go collect that bounty.” Malik moved the body to his shoulder and started to carry it off.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 pm
Dragen jumps from window to window scaling the building and following the body as it floated up seemingly on its own. Finally reaching the ledge he follows the stranger that has stolen his bounty.
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:39 pm
Malik, hearing a crashing sound turnes around as he moves his hand to his pistol. But he sees nothing.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:40 pm
Dragen stands absolutely still barely breathing at all as the man stares straight at him. Dragen taps Diddo inside of his cloak in order to tell him to “get ready.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:42 pm
Malik stands there still looking. His senses tell him that someone is there but there is no indication other than a gut feeling. He decides it’s nothing and starts to walk off, keeping a hand on his pistol just in case he’s wrong.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:45 pm
Diddo slowly creeps blending entirely into the ground and detached himself into two corks and shoves himself into each of the barrels of his guns Dragen uncloaks “Sir I do believe you have what I have been searching for, for the past week.” Dragen extends his claws and reveals the fangs he has.
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:49 pm
Malik looks down at his corked pistols then up at the new comer. He awkwardly points at the dead body on his shoulder. “Oh, you mean you want this? Well I’m sorry to tell you but that’s not going to happen. See, I got the kill so therefore it’s my bounty.” Malik unholsters his pistols and throws them up into the air. Suddenly they slow and then hurdle themselves directly at the strangers forhead and chest at a blinding speed.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:52 pm
Dragen quickly cloaks and flips backwards out of the way of the pistols just barely escaping the bruising that would have ensued. Dragen chuckles “You’ve got some good tricks pal.” Dragen starts moving far away from where he last made noise. Dragen undoes his belt leaving it in it’s whip like state.
Thatguyyouknow18

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:19 pm
Malik brings his pistols back towards him, causing the bullets to come out of the cylinder. "If I can't shoot them, I guess I'll just have to use them the boring way." Malik starts spinning them around him in random fashion creating a protective barrier around him made of the 11 bullets and a few more from his never ending supply on his belt. Malik hikes up the body which is still draped over his shoulder. Malik sends the pistols where he last saw and heard the stranger but they miss. "I see you got a few things under your sleeve, but I have to tell you, your not getting this body."
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:00 am
Dragen slowly creeps behind him and whips his sword and the man but it’s deflected by his bullets. Dragen flips far from his last location then shoots off all ten vibranium claws at the man hoping he gets hit somehow by at least a few.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:14 am
Malik sends bullets to hit and go through the claws that wizzed towards him, hoping to hit the man that sent them. The bullets hit the claws but doesn't go through them as he hoped. "Well, that's a first. Nothing has ever stopped my bullets like that before. But still, its no matter." Malik begins to use the claws that were just thrown at him to add to his shield. Then, in a burst of power, Malik sends the bullets in every direction to find where the invisible man stands. As the bullets fly out and come into contact with the figure of the invisible man, the stop right on his skin, pinning him in place. The other bullets fly to surround him as well. Malik then brings two of the claws, that were just used against him, to where the figures neck is. "Game over, buddy. Give up now, I won't hold it against you."

(He has his pistols back near him now. I didn't know how to add that into the stuff lol. Just so you know.)
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:45 am
Dragen uncloaks staying very still “I will admit you are very skilled sir and while truly this is a bother having my own claws at my neck I think you should be more aware of your surroundings.” Suddenly a black hood engulfs the man’s face entirely pulling him back and forth getting him off balance.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 pm
Malik tries to regain balance to no avail as he is whipped back and forth. But Malik wasn't letting go of the body. Malik uses one of the claws to cut a mouth into the bag like thing around his head, and to hold it open so he could talk. "How about... a compromise?" He said as he was pulled every which way. "I've.... got you,"Malik presses all the bullets in closer along with the claws around his neck. Green liquid begins to trickle out. "And you've... got me."

Sent from Topic'it App
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:24 pm
Dragen quickly screams “Truce! TRUCE!!” Diddo flies off of Malik’s head and quickly begins to envelope the green liquid dripping from Dragens body. 
“What is this supposed compromise?”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 pm
Malik takes a breath, “ok, so sense we are evenly matched, we split it evenly. Also, you know here are other bounty hunters around watching us right now probably. They’re probably waiting for us to kill each other, so let’s stick together and make sure both of us get the money.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 pm
Dragen takes a moment pondering the man’s request. Diddo at this point has plugged up his wounds with the vibranium claws and made sure no acid dropped, but he missed one single drop and it began to burn through the roof and started a tiny fire. “I’d possibly be up for this. And you are one hundred percent right that there are more bounty hunters. I can hear two inside the building below and I killed one earlier today. You got a ship mate?”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 pm
Malik looked at the drop of liquid quizickly as it burns through the ceiling. “Yeah, I got a ship. Currently its sitting in the docks. I killed a group of other bounty hunters a little while ago, but there are so many more. We are going to have to watch our back on the way over. Also, a way to hide the body of the dead guy.” Malik poins at the body on his shoulder again.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:23 pm
Dragen removes his cloak activates it and lays it on the dead guy. “That should help at least for now.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm
“Good idea. Lets get going.” Malik starts moving over to the side of the building and jumps down, reducing his mass, causing him to land softly on the ground.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:34 pm
Dragen jumps off the roof making a full force landing and rolling out of it safely. He screams out in pain as his leg is caught in a sticker trap keeping him in place

Two dark figures come from the alley “Well well well. What have we caught here? A stray cat perhaps looking to be our next bounty?”

Before either can say another word Dragen removes his belt clicks the center button which opened into a rifle with split barrels and shot the both of the directly between the eyes. 
Dragen sighs “People always think that my 800million unit bounty must mean they can collect on it. When that is the exact opposite. Why do they think it’s so big?” Dragen laughs and rips the trap in two and follows behind his companion.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:43 pm
Malik pulls out his pistols and starts reloading them by throwing bullets into the air, catching them in the cylinder. “So what did you say your name was?”

There people walk into his view, “oh, hello Malik. Long time no see. Time to pay for what you did.”

Malik looked at both of them, pistols finally loaded. He spun the cylinders and closed them. “Which one are you again?”

“We are the people you... blllluuuuuhhhhhhhaaaa.” The man didn’t get to finishe his sentences because of a bullet through his throat, which kept going, hitting the other three to the side of him.

Malik kept walking.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:48 pm
Dragen smiles sinisterly as he walks through the blood of both their kills “Names Dragen. Yourself?”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:49 pm
“The names Malik. Nice to meet you.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum