Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’ - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:53 pm
Dragen begins licking his paw as he continues to trail behind Malik “Well I must admit Our skills while different seem quite matched, and while I am not normally one to team up with a stranger I can’t see a reason not to.”
Thatguyyouknow18

‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’ - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Dragen And Malik’s past Jobs’

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:24 pm
"I had a partner before, but she died." Malik said as he pulled out his flask from within his jacket and took a swig. The memories flooding back. "But don't worry, it wasn't my fault." Malik took another swig. "You're a good fighter though, and along with my strategic and special abilities, I think we wouldn't be bad as partners."

Sent from Topic'it App
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm
(His sister was his partner until she got killed by the Ska'aro)

Sent from Topic'it App
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 am
Dragen pulls a nice round coin from within a pocket of his armor and begins skillfully flipping between his fingers. He glances around each corner and alley way ready for any other attack “I can see this partnership paying off quite well honestly.” Almost immediately after saying this Dragen fired off a round. Of his claws and from a nearby rooftop a body came tumbling down. While another body slumped out of a window of the same building. Almost instantaneously after that Dragen whipped off his belt and leaving it in its whip like state he flicked it around a corner and a short scream of agony was the last thing that escaped the Wookiee bounty hunters lips. “You know I think we might just make it out of this unharmed.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:25 pm
"Yes, I believe so also." Malik pulls his pistol out and shoots towards another building. The bullet is seen flying in and out of the building at different Windows. Men start falling out of each window the bullet emerges from. "I bet we will get out of this much more than just unharmed. I'd bet each one of those bounty hunters we killed had their own bounty on their head. How much you thinking we'll get out of this? The one man that we fought over plus all the other bounty hunters."

Sent from Topic'it App
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Dragen chuckles heartlessly “Honestly. If I’m being optimistic three million units three for you three for you. The real question is how exactly are we going to get all these bodies onto your ship?”
Thatguyyouknow18

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:23 pm
Just then a shadow covers the two walking. “That’s how.” Malik keeps walking and doesn’t look up at the cloud of bodies following behind them.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:25 pm
Dragen looks up at the cloud just now noticing it is made of all the bodies of the bounty hunters they just killed. His jaw drops “Umm.......Remind me never to get on your bad side.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:16 pm
"Probably a good idea." Malik said. The finally made it to where Malik's ship sat waiting for another use. A hatch opened from the bottom of the hull where all the bodies pilled into. "That compartment can be used to store anything cold, it will keep them from rotting."

Sent from Topic'it App
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Fri May 04, 2018 1:05 pm
Dragen smiles and gives a faint almost inaudible whistle and from far off a soft humming begins to grow louder and louder until the wind starts to become monstrous around where the two were standing and then nothing. “My ships a bit on the smaller side, and As you can tell cloaked. No big surprise there.” Dragen removed his cloak from around the dead man on Malik’s shoulder and put it back around his own shoulders Diddo whipped out from somewhere within the folds of the cloak and turned into a giant wad of cash and placed himself in Malik’s hand.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue May 08, 2018 6:40 pm
Malik reduced the mass if the man, and threw him one handed over to where the other bodies sat in the ship. "I may not be the smartest in the universe, but I learn quick." Malik threw the weird thing that changed itself into a wad of cash back at Dragen. "As for your ship, I have a small docking bay. Could see if we can fit it, though I can't tell due to the clocking. One second." Malik closed his eyes for a second to focus. He opened them, "Yeah, it will fit."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum