Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cursed
Cursed

The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay - Page 17 Empty Re: The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:38 am
“I love Ska'aro. I know some people there. They like me.” Atlas smiled, “friendly bunch, if you know what you’re doing.”
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:42 am
James shot Atlas a look, then turned to Evelyn, “You got in a skirmish with Skaarians?”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:44 am
Malik looked at Atlas, “Are we talking about the same Ska’aro? Because I don’t think we are. If you’re not one of them, you’re dead to them. Are you saying you’re one of them?” Malik brings his pistol to Atlas’s chin menacingly. Malik sends 6 shots straight into Atlas’s head, brings them around again creating a circle around Atlas’s neck and starts sawing his head off using the bullets as a decapitation device. Malik looks at each person in the group.
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:58 am
As atlas' body falls, he slaps Dragen on the butt, and dies
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:59 am
James made rigid eye contact with Malik, then grinned, giving him a thumbs up. “I should give you a damn hug right now.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:00 pm
Dragen picks up Atlas’s lifeless body and starts jumping around “whoooot!! I have a new toy!”
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:13 pm
Shards of metal begin to emerge from Atlas' skin, collecting in the air to form an orb, hovering in the center of the group.
Finally. a metallic voice hums from the orb I have been trapped within him for years. Thank you for freeing me. I am Suzan. The weapons AI of the Hellhound.   Small holes open on the orb, and small darts shoot into the heads of every member in the room, melting into each team member, minus the corpse of Atlas
I am now inserted into each of your minds, Through this network you can now communicate with each other, and request things from me without need for verbal communication. Any questions.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:57 pm
James turned to the strange orb, “So, you’re Suzan, eh?” He hummed, stuffing his hands in his pockets, “Thanks for your help, but we can already communicate with each other, I’m a telepath.”

Confusion danced across Chase’s face, “Fascinating. You were inside of Atlas?” He questioned, Noodles crawling onto his head.
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm
Yes, and no. This piece of my “”body”” was in fact inside of Atlas, however there is more of me elsewhere. Although you can communicate betwix yourselves already, this link requires no effort on any of you, or use of powers. And, this allows me to respond and provide assistance when you need anything. I have a large array of capabilities.
The orb begins to float around each person,
i have many scans on all of you, and information about each of your fighting styles and abilities. This data will help me optimize assistance in combat situations.
Thatguyyouknow18

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:52 pm
"That will certainly be helpful while we are on Ska'aro. Plenty of killing to be done there. I will kill every single one of those pieces..." Malik trailed off walking away from everyone for a second.

Sent from Topic'it App
Cursed
Cursed

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:58 pm
I am able to manifest in the form of any weapon I have in my data banks. This ranges from simple to complex, and I will select the weapon best suited for the situation.
The orb ripples, in a seemingly proud way
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum