Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay Empty The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:09 pm
The Hellhound
We’ll do anything or kill anyone,
For any amount of money and/or fun!

Last edited by flameinthetardis on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 am; edited 6 times in total
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay Empty Re: The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:13 pm
James to Anyone
The Captain stood at the observatory deck of the Hellhound, a sinister smirk on his face. Flames danced on the planet in front of him. “Bye, Cucury.” He hissed, putting his hands in his pockets. “Too bad the poor crew of the Nirvana won’t be able to refuel.” He chuckled darkly, turning away from the destruction and towards the control room.
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:58 pm
“Uuugh” Atlas stumbled out of his room, “no faaair. I didn’t get to kill anything.”
“When can I make saomething BLEED” at the word bleed his fangs extended, and eyes shone red in a sneer.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:59 pm
James rolled his ruby red eye, “Atlas, we literally just blew up a planet.” He explained, “And you knew it was going to happen. I tried to wake you up and you slapped me.” He continued walking towards the control room, his hat lopsided on his head.
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:03 pm
“You interrupted my dream.” Atlas shot back, then looked into the distance - wistfully “I was on a beach, and there were people, kids, running and playing and laughing all around me” The evil look re-entered his eye “you should’ve heard their screams. All the blood, all the fear, you could taste it!”
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:05 pm
James chuckled, “You have some issues, buddy.” He slapped the alien on the back, shaking his head.
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:07 pm
Atlas rubs the back of his head, laughing “Hey, heart wants what it wants”
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:11 pm
James shrugged, “That’s true, I suppose.” He sauntered into the control room, his single ruby red eye scanning over the blinking lights, “The ship is still in good condition.” He smirked back at Atlas, “Well done on the weapon design.”
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:14 pm
“Oh those old things?” Atlas shrugged “No biggie, just some spare parts from the market”
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 pm
James hummed, “If that’s so, I expect them to be better next time.” He shot Atlas a smirk, “They didn’t set fire to the planet on the first shot. They need to be faster, too. The Hellhound took some damage from attacking ships.”
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:18 pm
“Blame Renaya for that, she was driving all wrong, she knocked the gyroscopes-aiming out of alignment.” Atlas makes a sour face “that shouldn’t even be possible, they’re gyroscopes
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:20 pm
James raised an eyebrow, “I highly doubt that. Renaya is one of my most capable crewmembers.” He glanced back at the weapon’s expert before moving to the control panel.
Chymes
Chymes

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 pm
Reyana to James

"Sir," Reyana addresses the captain as she enters into the room. As she approaches him, she scratches the head of the crow that is perching on her shoulder. "Our radars have picked up an unknown ship on the path to the planet Cucury." The crow, Phase, squawks loudly. "Orders, sir?"
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:22 pm
Atlas mutters under his breath - “we’ll someone messed with my babies. And they’re gonna pay if they’ve damaged Suzan.”
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:23 pm
James to Renaya

The man’s head shot up as the woman walked on, “Try and get an ID on it.” He ordered, “Depending on who it is, we’ll decide what our next course of action is.” He turned to Atlas, “Ready the weapons, just in case.”
Chymes
Chymes

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:25 pm
"Yes sir," Reyana hums, glaring over at Atlas. "Stop mourning your machines, you ridiculous fool."
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:27 pm
bellechymes wrote:"Yes sir," Reyana hums, glaring over at Atlas. "Stop mourning your machines, you ridiculous fool."

Atlas moves over to Reyana, winks and sticks his tongue out, then heads towards the weapons garage
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:27 pm
James to Atlas
“Stop flirting with my pilot, Atlas.” James snapped, then grinned, “That’s my job.”
Chymes
Chymes

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:28 pm
Reyana wrinkles her nose in disgust before slinking into a corner of the room.
Cursed
Cursed

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:29 pm
“Oh please. She wishes I would Flirt with her. “ Atlas gives a sly grin as the door closes behind him.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 pm
James snorted out a laugh, standing at the window and staring out into space, his arms behind his back.
Chymes
Chymes

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:32 pm
Reyana, still leaning against the wall, turns her gaze back to James. "It’s odd to see a rogue ship out in the open. It’s almost as if they have a target on their back."
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:34 pm
James nodded, “They’re probably other pirates.” He replied, readjusting his hat. “You identify the ship yet?” He queried.
Chymes
Chymes

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:37 pm
Reyana brings up a hologram window that floats at her finger tips. "It seems as if the ship is using some kind of cloaking device," The alien squints her eyes in thought, "Wait a moment..." She pauses.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:40 pm
“What is it?” James asked, raising an eyebrow. “You recognize the cloaking device?” He questioned, turning to Reyana.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum