Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:59 pm
Dragen chuckles then follows behind Atlas.
Cursed
Cursed

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:00 pm
“Well, I’m still bleeding, so I’ll be right back. Try not to kill each other, but get close if possible. Makes this more fun” Atlas heads off to get medic attention.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:02 pm
Dragen whips off his belt and with the flick of his wrist forming his sword. “You ready mate?”
Diddo flies out of his cloak and forms a dagger which floats into Dragens other hand.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:04 pm
Malik flips his pistols out, “you know I’m always ready. First, some sword practice.” Malik pulls the trigger once, sending a single bullet flying towards Dragen.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:06 pm
Dragen leaps out of the way of the bullet “oh come on your bullets can fly faster than that grandma.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:11 pm
“Just getting you warmed up.” Malik causes the bullet to curve around sending it hurtling towards Dragen as he shoots another shot where Dragen would end up if he went to dodge again.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:12 pm
Dragen throws the dagger at the first bullet then whips around and slices the other in two with his sword, then bats both halves back at Malik.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:19 pm
Malik Slows them both down as they come at him, then, matrix style, dodges them. “You know that won’t work on me.” He sends both flying back past his head.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 pm
“I mean it’s basically pointless if I launch at you you make my mass like a billion and 10 so what’s the point?” Dragen places his belt back around his waist and flicks out both wrist blades. “Ready.”
Cursed
Cursed

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 pm
Atlas walks in, leg bandaged up, and watches the fight “Suzan, active battle scan.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm
Malik puts his pistols up and grabs his knife. “Ready.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:26 pm
Dragen launches himself at Malik sliding in between his legs and aiming a jab to his lower back.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm
Malik spins around as the arm comes at him. He grabs it and twists it into an arm bar while Dragen is still on the ground. Malik has Dragen face down with a boot in his face. Then he throws the dagger down right between Dragen’s legs. “You can’t just lunge at a strategic genius.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:34 pm
Dragen laughs “Strategic genius hu?” Suddenly a spike sprouts up underneath Malik’s boot shoots up through it and then slides back into the carpet.
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:42 pm
“Aaahahhh, crap.” Malik says as he stumbles back onto his butt, his leg shattered. Malik pulls his pistols out again shooting all 8 remaining bullets out sending them all screaming toward Dragen. He also uses his battle sense to find Diddo and grabs him with his telekinesis to pick him up and keep him from moving again. Malik stops all the bullets just as they touch Dragens skin, but one pierces causing some acid to come out.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:45 pm
Dragen lets out a terrible hiss as acid began to pool on his stomach. Diddo bubbles frantically unable to move morphing repeatedly into alarm bells and lights. Dragen remains as still as possible as his blood pools and almost flows off of him onto the floor.
Cursed
Cursed

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:47 pm
“Stop” Atlas calls from the side lines, walking forward. “That was well and good, but now that y’all are both bleeding like I asked you not to, someone’s gotta clean this up. Suzan! Medic bots!” Atlas calls to the AI and medic bots come into the room, one fixing Malik and three trying to fix Dragen
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:50 pm
Malik lets Diddo go to clean up the acid before it drips onto the ship. “STOOOOOP, those medic bots will melt if they touch him. Let Diddo do what he needs to to help. Only he can touch it.” He says as he uses the rest of his strength to create a protective barrier between Dragen and the ship, just in case. “Also I’ll be fine in a few hours. Maybe a little bandaging but I regenerate pretty quickly.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:53 pm
Diddo flies over to Dragen and begins to slurp up all the acid pooling around Dragen’s stomach. Diddo morphs into a medical kit and begins sowing up his wound and spitting the acid back into his bloodstream. Then he morphs into a bandage and places himself over the wound.
Cursed
Cursed

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:56 pm
Atlas types a command into his tablet “I want to scan Diddo later, if he’s okay with that. It’ll help me in some research. Shouldn’t take too long, but it can wait until you’ve all healed up”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 pm
Dragen moves slightly “He won’t even come up on your scanner. People have tried before. It won’t end well. He’s a bit volatile. He can’t help it. Poor little guys been through hell and back, of course some of it was on my behalf.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:00 pm
“I’m going to go lay down and regain my strength for a while. I’ll see y’all later. Good training Dragen, and thanks for the medic bots I guess, Atlas.” Malik leaves the room and goes to find the cabins, even though he has no idea where they are, and he’s limping like crazy.
Cursed
Cursed

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:00 pm
“That’s okay, I won’t force him to do something he doesn’t want to do. But, I will need some of that metal from you, and a vial of your blood.” Atlas looks up from the tablet, smiling, “and here” a medic bot floats to Malik, “this little guy will show you to your room.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:02 pm
“Thanks,” Malik says as he walks off letting the bot fly by.
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Dragen sits up “You’ll perhaps have to use a vibranium vial in order to hold this acid. It’s some heavy duty stuff,” He taps the bandage on his stomach lightly “thanks again little buddy.” A faint bubbling sound echoed around the room.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum