Nerd Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Thatguyyouknow18

The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: The ‘Hellhound’ Roleplay

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 pm
As Malik and James walk, Malik asks, "so who is this Evelyn you mentioned? I'm guessing someone who's giving our next job."

Sent from Topic'it App
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am
James shrugged, “Just an employer. Don’t know much about her.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 am
“Oh, don’t forget that I need to turn in our bounty. We can do that after we get the food though.” Malik pulls out the severed hand of their bounty, “We should probably try and not let this get too rooten before we turn it in though.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 am
Dragen begins to push things off of shelves that look expensive. He lifts the little woman off the ground and scratches the man across the face with his claw as Diddo slides out from his cloak as a floating old style revolver pushing the man back into a corner. Dragen still holds the woman in the air effortlessly with one claw poking her neck a small trickle of blood flows down her neck.
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 am
“Now, let me introduce my friend here. Very fun and a really interesting character. Sadly he has a very short patience, as do I. It’s time to pay us back. Unless you want more problems” Atlas grins, “this is all a big misunderstanding I’m sure. You’re going to pay up. Now”
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis
Location : Raxacoricofallapatorious... It’s pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 am
James nodded, “Alright.” He walked into the store, “Ayyy, James boiii!” The owner, a large man with a beard called, tackling James into a hug.
“Get off of me, you big oaf.” James snapped, shoving the man off.
Thatguyyouknow18

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:31 am
“Hello sir. The name’s Malik” Malik stuck out a hand, opting to keep from getting a bear hug from the large man.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:13 am
The man eagerly shook Malik’s hand, “The name’s Mack, nice ta meetcha!” He grinned, “So yer a friend of James, eh?” He asked, taking food from the shelves.
James firmly planted himself behind Malik to avoid getting hugged again.
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:16 am
Steven quickly transfers the credits, and Atlas smiles, “See, that wasn’t so hard, now was it? However. Late fees do apply.” Atlas dropped all sense of humor, “Kill them.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:02 pm
A maniacal laugh resonates through the shop. The woman suddenly dropped to the floor a vibranium claw sized ts at her neck and ends at the top of her head. The gun aimed at the man goes off and five vibranium claws fly at the man’s face puncturing his face in multiple places. blood begins to pool all over the floor.
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 pm
Atlas watched with a smile, and picked up stray bits of Vibranium, adding them into his satchel, “Thank you. Simply artistic. Now we can go, I have what I need. Next stop, a mattress.” Atlas turns to leave, “Take anything you like, they won’t be needing it.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:58 pm
Dragen looks around the small shop sees a small mat on the floor and wipes the blood off his paws. Dragen sees something glint out of the corner of his eye. He walks over to the source of the small shine. There setting behind a few books and random mechanical junk is a set of fingerless gloves that look to be of some type of vibranium alloy Dragen picks them up and quickly pockets them then follows Atlas.
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 pm
“If you’re going to be the one who keeps shredding the mattress, you may as well be picking it out.” Atlas guides Dragen into the store, “No, you can’t kill anyone, pick a mattress.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:09 pm
Dragen points at the giant double decker bed with ornate woodworking on the headboard and a canopy with a ton of balls of yarn dangling off it.
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:13 pm
“Mattress you idiot. The laying down part, not the whole thing. We'll get yarn later.” Atlas hits Dragen on the back of the head, teasingly. “Find one you like laying on.”
Qwerty on Crack
Qwerty on Crack

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:17 pm
Dragen looks around and sees a giant plushy mattress and jumps on it. “Yep. Dissss one is purrrrrrfect. Happy? Now i’m A cat ya big oaf.”
Cursed
Cursed

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:19 pm
“You’re the one addicted to yarn.” Atlas points out, then begins scratching behind Dragen's ear, “fine, we’ll buy this one.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:45 pm
Malik pulls his hand back, wiping them on his pants due to an odd moist sensation that came from the man's hands. "Yes sir. Well I'm one of his new crew members. It's nice to meet you." Malik looks back at James, wide eyed.

Sent from Topic'it App
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:42 pm
Mack grinned, “Well, its a pleasure to meetcha. What can I git you boys?” He asked, moving his gaze to James.
James cleared his throat, “The usual rations.” He replied, pulling a card from his pocket, “But doubled.” He handed Mack the card.
Mack saluted James, “Alrightyo, James! Ya should go see Tobias, the little squat’s been asking for ye nonstop the past few days.”
James shrugged, “I might, Mack.” He grumbled half-heartedly, taking back the card,
Mack passed Malik a large bag, and handed James another one, “Well, I’ll see ya later, kid!” He waved.
James nodded to the man, “Bye, Mack. Come along, Malik. We’ll return this to the ship then go deliver your bounty.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 am
"Ok." Malik said as he followed James back to the ship. "Better hurry though, the hand I think is starting to decay." Malik speeds up, carrying the bag of rations over his shoulder.

Sent from Topic'it App
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:40 am
James sped up as well, keeping in step with the bounty hunter. “Who was the bounty for?” He asked, glancing over at him.
Thatguyyouknow18

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:24 am
“Usually I don’t discuss my customers confidential information to just anyone. But seeing as you are my new captain, I’ll tell you. Truthfully, it’s complicated. It came from a women with a very large grudge. You’ll figure it out when we get there.” Malik said as they came up on the docking bay for their ship.
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:53 am
James hummed in response, stepping inside and throwing the food to the side. “Let’s go.”
Thatguyyouknow18

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:07 pm
"Lets go." Malik repeated. They made their way to the house where Malik and Dragen were told to return to after completing the bounty. Malik knocked on the door. A very mad looking women answered after the third knock. "What is it... Malik, hello. You finished it? Wait, who is this?"she said and pointed to James. Malik responded, "he's a friend, it's fine." "Ok, if you say so," she said, "now, where is it?" Malik pulled out the hand from his bag. "Here you go, just as you asked." She took the hand and looked at it for a second, then grabbed the ring that was around the finger and tossed the hand out. "Thank you, here's your payment." She handed Malik a bag. Malik took it and tested the weight, "this is only half of it." He said pulling out one of his pistols. "I'm getting my full payment." Malik says as she slams the door. "Lets get her, James. Time to have some fun."

Sent from Topic'it App
flameinthetardis
flameinthetardis

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:19 pm
James grinned, shooting the man a wink. He turned his gaze to the door, which burst open, ripped from the hinges, “Miss, I highly recommend you give him the money.” He hummed, a knife floating next to him. “I haven’t had fun in quite a while, and I might take my time.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum